Sunday, December 6, 2009
- 108 feet Stupa at Alwaye, Kerala (homage to world history)
- 108 feet Stupa at Kuruvilangad (World sin redemption Tower Paneled with 1 lakh Jesus Christ faces made in Terracotta and inside this stupa there will be a mercury cross for worship).
- 54 feet Kanakaprapha for Maraprabhu at Guruvayoor
- Orphuse healing Film
Now doing Major U.G.C. Research Projects at U.C.College, Aluva under Professor Jonappa.
- 52 feet Maraprabhu at Sree Guruvayoor Temple. The biggest Terracotta Idol in the world. Inaugurated by Sri. K. Karunakaran the then Industrial Minister Government of India.
- 51 feet Mulikeswara at Mysore Ganapathy Sachidanantha Ashram jointly inaugurated by 18 Mps of Karnataka.
- Akala Moksha Stupa Ganapathy Sachidantha Ashram inaugurated by Sri. Vijaya Bhasker Reddy, The Then Minister of Law, Government of India.
- Mahaganitham (Mathematical Sculpture 25 feet, U.C. College, Aluva.
- Main Gate, U.C. College, Aluva – Golden ratio and British Pattern.
Former presidents, Prime Ministers, Cabinet Ministers and other dignitaries in India and abroad visited and appreciated this works at Mysore Ganapathi Sachidanada Ashram and Sree Guruvayoor. More than 250 journals and media around the world covered the achievements.
Mara Amara Prabhuve
[Brahmnad – the whole universe, Sarwaswam – All, Jeddhare – womb, Vahikkume – carrier, Mara Amara – Mortal and Immortal]
I worship the Lord Maraprabhu who carries the cosmic universe in his womb.
Even the yogis and Devathas wonder what could Maraprabhu bear in the heart and the head!
Thousands of different types of herbs were used in the thanthric construction of this idol, which is 52 feet tall.
The idol Lord Mraprabhu is the material embodiment of all the medicinal herbs all over the world. Lord Maraprabhu is the whole and complete symbol of the eternal potentialities of medicinal herbs. This idol, which is installed in the Sreevalsam of Guruvayoor devaswam, is one of the biggest terracotta idols in the world. The spiritual energy generated instantaneously at the sight of Lord Maraprbhu is capable of curing all ailments. Those who have found medicines ineffective even after years of treatment will be healed miraculously and will also gain Abheeshtasiddhi at the very sight of this wonderful idol.