Sunday, December 6, 2009
- 108 feet Stupa at Alwaye, Kerala (homage to world history)
- 108 feet Stupa at Kuruvilangad (World sin redemption Tower Paneled with 1 lakh Jesus Christ faces made in Terracotta and inside this stupa there will be a mercury cross for worship).
- 54 feet Kanakaprapha for Maraprabhu at Guruvayoor
- Orphuse healing Film
Now doing Major U.G.C. Research Projects at U.C.College, Aluva under Professor Jonappa.
- 52 feet Maraprabhu at Sree Guruvayoor Temple. The biggest Terracotta Idol in the world. Inaugurated by Sri. K. Karunakaran the then Industrial Minister Government of India.
- 51 feet Mulikeswara at Mysore Ganapathy Sachidanantha Ashram jointly inaugurated by 18 Mps of Karnataka.
- Akala Moksha Stupa Ganapathy Sachidantha Ashram inaugurated by Sri. Vijaya Bhasker Reddy, The Then Minister of Law, Government of India.
- Mahaganitham (Mathematical Sculpture 25 feet, U.C. College, Aluva.
- Main Gate, U.C. College, Aluva – Golden ratio and British Pattern.
Former presidents, Prime Ministers, Cabinet Ministers and other dignitaries in India and abroad visited and appreciated this works at Mysore Ganapathi Sachidanada Ashram and Sree Guruvayoor. More than 250 journals and media around the world covered the achievements.
Mara Amara Prabhuve
[Brahmnad – the whole universe, Sarwaswam – All, Jeddhare – womb, Vahikkume – carrier, Mara Amara – Mortal and Immortal]
I worship the Lord Maraprabhu who carries the cosmic universe in his womb.
Even the yogis and Devathas wonder what could Maraprabhu bear in the heart and the head!
Thousands of different types of herbs were used in the thanthric construction of this idol, which is 52 feet tall.
The idol Lord Mraprabhu is the material embodiment of all the medicinal herbs all over the world. Lord Maraprabhu is the whole and complete symbol of the eternal potentialities of medicinal herbs. This idol, which is installed in the Sreevalsam of Guruvayoor devaswam, is one of the biggest terracotta idols in the world. The spiritual energy generated instantaneously at the sight of Lord Maraprbhu is capable of curing all ailments. Those who have found medicines ineffective even after years of treatment will be healed miraculously and will also gain Abheeshtasiddhi at the very sight of this wonderful idol.
Mr. P.V. Ramachandran’s design work of Maraprbhu has been approved and accepted by Guruvayoor Devaswam Committee and the Chief Thanthrics. Mr. Polakulath Narayanan, a deep devotee of Sree Guruvayoorappan has laid the foundation stone for this idol. He has offered all the materials, required for the construction of this idol, as an offering to Lord Guruvayoorappan. The Bhoomi Pooja and Foundation Stone Pooja was carried out by the then Chief Thanthric of Guruvayoor Temple, Sri Chennas Divakaran Namboothiripad. Thousands of traditional artists lead by Brahmashilpi Sri. P.V. Ramachandran completed the work with day and night efforts. The idol was dedicated to the world by the then Industrial Minister of India, Sri. Karunakaran, a deep devotee of Lord sree Guruvayoorappan. 2500 litres of milk was offered as Abhisheka to Lord Maraparambu by Kashitheertha Swamiji. Special Shakthi Pooja and Prana Pooja were offered under the supervision of His Holiness Mysoor Sree Ganapathy Sachidananda Swamiji. Thousands of famous Siddhas and Avadhoothas blessed the ceremony and offered Prana Pooja to this idol. Now, a lot of people from different parts of the world visit Guruvayoor and worship this holy idol Lord Maraprabhu.
It is been 15 years since Maraprabhu has incarnated on the earth,in the auspisious premises of the holy land Guruvayoor. Maraprabhu is one of the instruments of the mystic archetype,MahaVishnu for cleansing the deserved Human Souls,no doubt. An elemental kanaka prabha, the Chaitanya for maraprabhu has being envisioned by Masters and being commissioned. This inevitably creates immense opportunity for the blessed devotees to materialize this mission.