- 52 feet Maraprabhu at Sree Guruvayoor Temple. The biggest Terracotta Idol in the world. Inaugurated by Sri. K. Karunakaran the then Industrial Minister Government of India.
- 51 feet Mulikeswara at Mysore Ganapathy Sachidanantha Ashram jointly inaugurated by 18 Mps of Karnataka.
- Akala Moksha Stupa Ganapathy Sachidantha Ashram inaugurated by Sri. Vijaya Bhasker Reddy, The Then Minister of Law, Government of India.
- Mahaganitham (Mathematical Sculpture 25 feet, U.C. College, Aluva.
- Main Gate, U.C. College, Aluva – Golden ratio and British Pattern.
Former presidents, Prime Ministers, Cabinet Ministers and other dignitaries in India and abroad visited and appreciated this works at Mysore Ganapathi Sachidanada Ashram and Sree Guruvayoor. More than 250 journals and media around the world covered the achievements.